- The Essence of the Favela is Resistance [PODCAST]
- 1st Public Hearing on Favela Community Land Trusts Held by Rio de Janeiro City Council
- The Emotional Health of Black Children and the Importance of Emotions [OPINION]
- How Were People Experiencing Homelessness in Rio Impacted—and Assisted—This Winter?
- In Brazil, Law Requiring African History in Schools Turns 18—How Has it Been Implemented?
On Wednesday May 13 the Rio de Janeiro State University (UERJ) hosted a [...]
A public hearing conducted to investigate human rights violations in [...]
Clique aqui para Português Community leaders and members of the public met [...]
In 2008 the Rio City government began the ambitious project of installing [...]
A discussion on the aesthetics of the urban periphery and their role in [...]
© 2021 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike