- The Essence of the Favela is Resistance [PODCAST]
- 1st Public Hearing on Favela Community Land Trusts Held by Rio de Janeiro City Council
- The Emotional Health of Black Children and the Importance of Emotions [OPINION]
- How Were People Experiencing Homelessness in Rio Impacted—and Assisted—This Winter?
- In Brazil, Law Requiring African History in Schools Turns 18—How Has it Been Implemented?
For the original by Guilherme Junior and Rosilene Milotti in Portuguese on [...]
Rio’s oldest favela, Morro da Providência, lies just 2km from Cidade [...]
On Sunday November 10, 2013, residents of Vidigal came together for a [...]
For original article in Portuguese by Ricardo Nascimento in Jogo de Mandingo [...]
Times they are a-changing for the residents of the UPP-controlled [...]
© 2021 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike