- The Essence of the Favela is Resistance [PODCAST]
- 1st Public Hearing on Favela Community Land Trusts Held by Rio de Janeiro City Council
- The Emotional Health of Black Children and the Importance of Emotions [OPINION]
- How Were People Experiencing Homelessness in Rio Impacted—and Assisted—This Winter?
- In Brazil, Law Requiring African History in Schools Turns 18—How Has it Been Implemented?
Thiago Ansel writes for www.observatoriodefavelas.org.br, based in Maré Favela in Rio’s North Zone.
For the original by Thamyra Thamara and Thiago Ansel in Portuguese for [...]
Original Portuguese article published in Observatório de Favelas. On [...]
© 2021 Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike